Ingredients (serves 4)
- 8 x Smokey bacon
- 6 x Pork sausages
- 4 x Free range eggs
- Flat leaf parsley
- Cherry tomatoes
- Toasted sourdough
- Cut the bacon and sausages into bite sizes pieces.
- Add the sausages to a preheated heavy based pan and let them cook out.
- Add the bacon and mushrooms followed by the cherry tomatoes.
- Gently crack the eggs into the pan and let them cook to your liking.
- Add a handful of flat leaf parsley and serve over toasted buttery sourdough.
- Dollop on generous amounts of ketchup!